Transitioning to Post-Secondary


Most Universities and Colleges now have support centre's that provide accommodations for students with learning disabilities.

To find out more information, please visit the Disability Services office or website for the school you are applying to.

For high school students transitioning to post-secondary school, the Government of Ontario and Regional Assessment and Resource Centre (RARC) have put together a fantastic online resource to provide tips and information on the transition at:


In order to get accommodations at the post-secondary level, schools require an updated Psycho-educational Assessment. If fees and time are problematic for you please visit the two links below to find information on Assessments in Ontario- offered with a sliding-scale fee depending on need.


Regional Assesment and Resource Centre (RARC):

Northern Ontario Assessment and Resource Centre (NOARC):






8111 Jane Street, Unit 1
Vaughan, ON
L4K 4L7



Tel: 416-586-0085
Fax: 416-586-0050














or use the Contact Us page to send us an email.