The Justin Eves Foundation (JEF) is a registered charitable organization dedicated to serving students with learning disabilities and in financial need by providing bursary/scholarships for appropriate post-secondary education.
- Assists students with learning disabilities resident in the Province of Ontario.
- Provides primary program by disbursing funds to colleges and universities for bursary/scholarships or by matching funds of same institutions for bursary / scholarships.
- Disbursed over 400 bursaries/scholarships since establishment in 1996.
- Works closely with Learning Opportunities Task Force in the Province of Ontario.
- Notable supporters include Pace Savings and Credit Union, CB Richard Ellis, Molson Coors, Himelfarb Proszanski LLP, Wm. J. Trotter & Associates and Tim Hortons.
- Volunteer Board of Directors and Advisory Committee provide vision and leadership.
- Funds primarily raised through annual golf tournament.
- Referrals come from schools and JEF foundation web-site.
- The ONLY Canadian foundation providing awards for students with learning disabilities.
- Funded $220,000 for best-in-practice research into learning disabilities to Learning Disabilities Association of Ontario between 1999-2004.
The Justin Eves Foundation respects the privacy of all its supporters. We protect all personal information and adhere to all legislative requirements with respect to doing so. We do not rent, sell or trade our mailing list. Any information provided will be used solely to inform supporters as to the activities of the Justin Eves Foundation, including programmes, special events, services and funding needs. If at any time you wish to be removed from our list, simply contact us by phone at 416-586-0085 or via e-mail and we will accommodate your request.